Our 6-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Let’s talk about our carpet cleaning method first. Oxy Green Carpet Cleaning of Central Illinois uses a proprietary 6-step process on every job.
- It does not matter if your carpet is filthy or just needs a routine cleaning.
- We follow the same exact system every time.
- This is how we get a consistent result every time.
- Click <here> for printable instructions on how to prepare for our professional carpet cleaning service.
The Power of Oxygen
Oxy Green utilizes a revolutionary oxygenated carpet cleaning process that is non-toxic, safe and environmentally sound or “green.”
At Oxy Green, our 100% green cleaning methods:
- Respect your family’s and pet’s allergies.
- Are excellent for people with chemical sensitivities.
- Don’t leave dangerous chemicals in your carpet fibers.
- Take the dirt out of your carpet without leaving toxic residue behind.
Our cleaning solutions are:
- Biodegradable and organic
- Low VOC (that means they don’t have Volatile Organic Compounds that could be dangerous to inhale.)
- Nearly odor-free
- Easy on fibers but hard on dirt!
Our carpet cleaning process is so safe, it is recommended for medical facilities, schools and day cares!
Traditional steam cleaning methods of carpet cleaning require 40 gallons or more of water to clean all the carpets in a home. Oxy Green’s earth-friendly process can clean the same home using only 2 gallons of water!
- For every hundred homes cleaned by Oxy Green, 3,800 gallons of water is saved!
These low-moisture methods benefits include:
- One-hour dry time!
- Shortened time between cleaning and use.
- No hoses to drag through your home.
- No open doors letting outside air in – and animals escape.
- Saving water, saving time.
- No hidden mold growth from surplus water left in the carpet.
Plus our low-moisture process is safe for children and pets and great for people with chemical allergies
Works for All Types of Carpets
Our carpet cleaning machines dig deep into your carpet, lifting up the pile and pulling out spots, stains, hair, pet dander, odors, allergens and grime.
- It does not matter if you have a short pile, shag or Berber.
- Our method is safe for all carpet types.
- Our method also leaves your carpet fluffy and soft, not stiff and crunchy.
What really separates us from everyone else is the fact that when we remove spots and stains from your carpet, they don’t come back.
- We do this by addressing the problem both chemically and physically.
- We treat each stain by hand and then physically remove it by machine.
- This way, we can be assured your spots don’t come back.
Oxy Green does more than just clean carpet in a family-safe, earth-friendly method.
We really get it clean!
Our solutions dissolve the dirt, bubble it to the surface and our two-brush, high-suction machines pull the dirt out of your carpet.
Ever wonder why you get your carpet cleaned with other methods, and after a few weeks, spots start to reappear, and the carpet just starts looking dirty?
Other carpet cleaning methods don’t get your carpet clean.
This is why:
- Other carpet cleaning methods just liquefy the dirt, which then soaks down into the carpet backing and the carpet pad, to reappear another day.
- The carpet looks clean, but the dirt is just hiding.
- Plus high-moisture methods leave between 10 and 20 gallons of water in your carpet. This can encourage mold and mildew growth if carpets don’t dry fast enough.
- The toxic cleaning chemicals stay in your carpets, where pets, children or anyone who comes in contact with the carpet can pick them up.
Oxy Green really gets rid of the dirt! And does it with safe, non-toxic ‘green’ methods!
Carpet Cleaning Services
- 2 rooms plus a hall
- 3 rooms plus a hall
- Each additional room
- Stairs each
- Extra Hall
- Whole house up to 7 areas
- Area Rugs up to 10 x 12
- Carpet Protector per Room
- Additional Deep Stain Removal
Apartment and Townhome Move Out/In Specials Services
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Additional Deep Stain Removal